Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I just love it. I think the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are classy, youthful, and adorable. Besides, you know I love weddings.
Kate's dress is by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen, and it just looked perfect on her. Classic and traditional, but perfectly fitted with modern touches. Her tiara is a piece by Cartier that Queen Elizabeth II lent her! 
The wedding was filled with traditional (and indeed historical!) touches--I think these things are just so meaningful.
They just look very regal, don't you think? 
 Photos courtesy of CBS
The Kiss! Isn't it perfect?
 
I'm happy for the couple--what a fun time to be young and in love!!

♥ Shannon

1 comment:

  1. yeah, her dress is absolutely amazing. I can't stop looking at royal wedding pics though, I'm in a kind of obsessive coma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...