Wednesday, September 7, 2011

iPhone Photo Apps

Hello friends. I've been having fun playing with the photo apps on my iPhone 4. It really has great photo capabilities--and as Matthew always says, the best camera is the one you have with you. So here are some of my favorites:
So, these are the apps in my photo folder. Today, I'll talk about Camera+, Diptic, Pixlr-o-matic, and of course Instagram.
Camera+ is great for photo editing. It allows you to crop, color correct, add fun borders, and apply effects. It also has a built-in photo capture capability that allows you to focus and adjust the exposure.
Camera+ costs $.99, and the Analog Effects folder is an additional $.99. Totally worth it.
Pixlr-o-matic is another great photo-editing app. It has so many great vignettes and frames that it is often challenging to select a favorite! Bonus: it's free!
Diptic is a fun app with built-in layouts so you can have two images in the same picture. It lets me mix things up, and I'm into it. Cost is $1.99 ($300 phone, no problem, but a $2 app--outrageous!) but it's worth it.
Diptic photos always come out square, which is great because that's the format Instagram posts in.
Ah, Instagram--my new favorite pastime. It allows you to zoom and crop photos (always in a square), and apply 15 styles to your photographs. It's an easy photo-sharing app that will also link to your Twitter, Facebook, and more. It's free and joyous--highly recommended.
So go forth, capture some memories, and post them for the world to see!

Do you use any of these? What do you think of them? And what other apps do you like?

♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. This looks great. I'll surely try it. Keep em coming.
    oh and I like the "Angry Birds" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to photo apps! I just bought camera + ! I also love ShakeItPhoto and CameraBag. Have a great weekend!

    Christine from Lovingly Simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. CP Pro has some really fun things to play with too. Dowloaded Pixlromatic and bought diptic, thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...