Monday, December 17, 2012

Holiday Art Journal: What Are You Grateful For?

Today is another day for you to take a few moments for yourself and journal your thoughts. This can be very simple. Just write down what you've been feeling, what you did today, what you wish you did today, anything you like.
Add a little detail to your pages by doodling borders for your journal entries and pictures. Experiment here and see what kinds of designs you can come up with!
I'm on Day 10 of the 21 Day Challenge, where for 21 days the first thing I do in the morning is write down five things I'm grateful for. It starts my day off with feelings of gratitude, peace, and happiness.
For today, write down what you are grateful for. If it is difficult for you to come up with aspects in your life, perhaps now is a time to consider shifting your thoughts. Invite positivity into your life, starting with today! 
I loved the image I used as my background, so I wanted to keep my journaling to a minimum. I made a pop up page for my title...
...and my journal entry! I carried over the design elements from yesterday's entry. Easy and cute!

What are you grateful for?

 ♥ Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...