Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Art Journal: A Quote

Today I finished up my Christmas shopping and I was inspired by a quote from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas": "Maybe Christmas, thought the Grinch, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more."
Find a quote, holiday related or not, that is inspired by what you did today. Try cutting out each word separately (also, even if you're very, very tired, don't forget to change the font to something you like!) and gluing them in--I love this look.
I glued my quote onto a pretty catalog image. I also found a silly mis-matched picture of the Grinch to add on. The nature of cutting out each word makes the page eclectic, so let the background and any related pictures also be eclectic!

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...