Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore: This Lovely Skirt

I've been feeling a little sad this winter. You see, Los Angeles has no winter. I find myself missing the snowy woods of Maryland, wearing fun scarves and coats, making warm drinks by a fire.

Then I decided to snap out of it, and make the most of this warm weather. That means bringing out fun skirts and dresses. This skirt might be my favorite.
Outfit details: Skirt & Blouse: Express; Pumps: Mossimo; Clutch: Fashion Express; Hairpiece: Handmade
I also just unpacked my box of hairpieces, including my handmade flower. Check out the tutorial here!

♥ Shannon

5 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. Truly. And if we were sisters and I lived by you I would totally steal this skirt. 100% love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is just dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, i think it will suit for pear shape like me. You make me inspired. Thankyou Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness that skirt is fantastic! Love It!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Express really nailed it with this one. It's still one of my favorites!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...