Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I Wore: Anthro!

After months--nay--years of dreaming, I finally bought myself an Anthropologie dress! It was love at first sight, truly.
Outfit details: Dress: Anthropologie; Cropped Cardi: Black House White Market; Pumps: Calvin Klein; Cameo Necklace: Thrifted

The construction of the garment is such fine quality, and I love all the little details, like the lavender slip and the oversized buttons. Oh, and it has pockets! Be still my heart.

Also, congratulations Melissa--you're the Sunshine Bliss Giveaway winner! Send me an e-mail with your address to claim your bracelet!

♥ Shannon

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! This looks great on you. Thanks for leaving your link on my blog!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely stunning on you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That dress is so dreamy! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is adorable! And I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks stunning on you! I might have to try and make one for myself, love the buttons ,the skirt, the everything. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love green. Perfect choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why it was love at first sight! so lovely on you! I love Anthro- although, I still do not own anything from there. One day... but until then, I will live vicariously through you and this dress :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...