Saturday, June 18, 2011

Six Degrees of Blogging

Sometimes I like to play a game where I start on a blog I read, then I start clicking sidebar buttons. I go to one new page, browse around a bit, then click one of their sidebar buttons, and so on.

So today I started with Freckled Nest...
Then I clicked on Miss Indie....
From there I went to the flowerchild dwelling...
And then I checked out garden of eden designs...
Where I discovered, by accident, scenic glory....
And then Matthew came to get me so we could watch a movie. Whew! So many fun blogs out there!

Do you ever play this game?

♥ Shannon

2 comments:

  1. i really think i need to do a post like this because yes, i do this too :) don't you just love who you come across sometimes? i'm so happy that during this six degrees you came across me!! hope you are having a lovely week :) xoxo

    ps i just sent ya back an email lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea. I mean, yes, I totally do this, but not on purpose! I'll have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...