Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hello, dear friends. I am back in America, though not quite back home. I've had a beautiful, love-filled weekend with my Yoga Teacher Training family. We graduated Friday night (yay! I'm a registered yoga teacher!) then spent the weekend with our teachers and their teacher, John Friend.

It has left me feeling very grateful. I have also realized that sometime when I was surfing and jungle-trekking, the holidays approached! So with that, I have a few lovely things for you to be happy about:

1. Erika's lovely blog, chambanachik, complete with two weeks of Christmas Giveaways!
Check out her blog for fun DIYs like this scarf made from a t-shirt!!

2. The new Christmas Planner from the eighteen25 sisters! Yes!!
3. Linda's crochet bows from The Little Willow.
She's so cute--and she's so young! Still in college, hoping to one day be a small business owner. I love it.

3. This Peter Pan Collar DIY from Ruche
4. In fact, all of the Homemade Holiday crafts from Ruche!
5. The Merry and Bright holiday cards from Creative Thursday.
Alright, I'm going to try to contain my winter holiday enthusiasm until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't resist! It's in the air, don't you think?

If these aren't enough to get you amped, I'm announcing a Giveaway tomorrow. And it's going to be awesome. Trust me.

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...