Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday

I don't know about you, but I shop Black Friday sales from home. The blogging community has introduced me to so many amazing artists, designers, thrifters, and creators, I am just so pleased when I can buy their work.

Especially when I can do it at a great discount!

So here are the Black Friday sales I'm looking forward to the most:
I love vol.25 so much. So much. Last year I bought her LOVE print, and this year I've got my eye on her adorable "I Heart Kitchens" series. She's offering 40% off in her Etsy shop. Wow!
For clothing, I just adore Coury from Fancy Treehouse. Her style (her shop!) is impeccable. She's giving 30% off all weekend!
ModCloth is having a 'Tis the Season sale and...wow. Just...wow. ModCloth is offering 50% off really amazing things! (Are you reading this, Matthew?)


Poppytalk Handmade has so many shops with great sales. Here are my favorites:
Creative Thursday is having a fun sale.
Gingiber is so cute I don't know what to do with my life.
Corieberry Pie has such lovely handmade jewelry!!

Finally, if you mention this post anytime from now until Monday, I'm giving you a 2-for-1 deal on Little Luck Tree Adspace. Buy one month, get one month free!!
Happy Shopping!

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...