Saturday, January 1, 2011

Five Things

I am a very goal-oriented person. This year, I have five goals for myself; I have given them much thought, I have wanted them for quite some time, and this year I will focus on them. Five very simple, but very challenging, personal goals:
  1. Write a book. (Just one! Though I have many buzzing around in my mind, keeping me up at night, there is one that demands to be written.)
  2. Open an etsy shop. (This will, of course, mean focusing in on a few related crafts, and trying less to dabble in all of them--wish me luck!)
  3. Do the splits. (I had hip surgery last spring--I'll need the whole year for this, loves.)
  4. Earn my Yoga Teacher Training certificate (11 months, but it will be very worth it--and look, it will help with #4!)
  5. Cook more. (Eat well, live well.)
So there they are. A bit ambitious, but I like that.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I love your resolutions! I share revised versions of number 1 and number 5 with you. I hope that you are able to achieve all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie to you, Mama--I am still working on a few of these!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...