Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter DIY Round-Up

Easter is sneaking up quick! Here are some fun DIYs to get ready:
1. I created these Eggless Easter Eggs last year--fun colors & glitter make me happy.
2. Do I ever have a DIY round-up that doesn't include the eighteen25 girls? This Rainbow of Polish is pure genius.
3. These birds in the tree are so fantastic I feel the need to create them immediately.
4. I love this Bunny Silhouette Tray--it's such simple decor for a shelf, a dessert bar, or an entryway.
5. This Paint Chip Garland from The Sweetest Occasion is sooooo pretty. What a brilliant idea!!

I've got a few spring projects in the works I'll be sharing with you. What are you playing with?

♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. I pinned your glitter eggs last year! And I just realized I have everything to make them. Now I know what I'll be doing during Spring Break!!
    (thanks for sharing the links)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...