Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Notions

Here are a few of my favorite ideas for Mom this Sunday. Of course, my mom asked for Thorlo socks (she's getting them!), but I think she should also get pampered a little with something pretty or special.
This card from Ambrosia is genius--and you can download it for yourself!
Don't these macarons look delightful? I know my mom likes a tiny taste of something sweet with her morning coffee. They're not vegan (do you know of any that are??), but they are kosher-certified, and you can order online!
This card is rather clever and sweet, and there are four variations for you to choose from (Mum, Mother, Grandma, and a blank one for everyday use. The cards are free for your pleasure by mufn via How About Orange.
Finally, I love these printable buttons from Creature Comforts. They are a lovely embellishment for Mother's Day, or for any other craft you might be working on.

For Mother's Day, it really is the thought that counts.

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...