Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sponsor Highlights

Hosting ad space on my blog is still new to me, so it's been wonderful having truly talented people to connect with. These two ladies have such fun and vibrant sites, I think you're just going to adore them. I know I do!

Meet Janelle, from J.P Photography:
"Hello everyone, Janelle here from J.P Photography, to start off I am so pleased to be able to meet all of you! If you visit my blog you are sure to be contaminated with photo after photo and a whole bunch of other stuff, but don't take my word for it, come visit me!"
Janelle just posted a fun Halloween makeup post--it's very fairy inspired! Seriously, her images will draw you right in, and her etsy shop is divine (see the red headband above? just a small sample of her work)--enjoy!
Blog  |  Shop
------
May I introduce Laura from Blue Eyed Night Owl?
"My blog is about all the things I love and find inspiring. It includes art, music, movies, owls, and all the creative projects that keep me busy. And there's going to be a blog party quite soon! I also have an Etsy shop full of goodies and accessories I make from felt."
Her shop is super cute, too--how adorable is this elastic bookmark??
Blog  |  Shop
------
If you want to be a sponsor for November, come back later today for the Ad Space Giveaway!!


♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. thanks again for the sponsor spot! I love your blog and really appreciate your encouraging words!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sponsor highlights. Gonna go check these blogs out and say hello to the artists behind them. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this post looks so pretty! I'll definitely be checking out the others.

    And I'm so happy to hear you like my bookmarks:D Thanks for including them in this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...