Friday, September 23, 2011

One Year Blogiversary!!!

My first blog post on Little Luck Tree was on the first day of fall last year. I was so young then, just a wee babe in the woods, trying to get by. My first post might look familiar if you've checked out my About Me section. Here's a peek:
I am a girl.
I have a Matt and a cat (Artemis!)*
I drink tea. Every day.

It took me hours. I spent so much time trying to figure out what I wanted to say, and how to use the camera and photoshop and blogger, and I was so nervous when I posted it!

*Here's a fun fact: any early pictures of Matt were ambiguous because we weren't allowed to be dating at the time!

I've learned a lot in one year of blogging, and I've "met" some really fun other bloggers and youtubers out there. Blogging has kept me motivated and inspired, which I've been so thankful for in my transition out of the military.

Mostly I just want to thank anyone who is reading this, and anyone who has visited Little Luck Tree. Your support and your comments mean so much to me and I couldn't do this without you!

Don't forget to enter the giveaways--I'll be announcing some winners tonight:
--Handmade Scarf
--Vintage & Handmade Collection
--Ad Space on Little Luck Tree

See you later today for more fun fall posts!!

♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. you look very pretty in your hat!

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/2011/09/she-or-me-who-wore-it-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your first blog post and you sound like the most creative person ever. I've just started my blog and it really has been exciting so far. I hope I will be as passionate about it as you in a year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...