Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meet Some Sponsors!

September was my first time working with sponsors, and all I can say is that I got lucky with a great group of people. Here are a few of them:
Hello, Little Luck Tree readers!   My name is Lisa and I blog over at lala fauxbois.  It’s the story about my obsessions with travelling, vintage, and making stuff. I live in Phoenix with a husband,  two kitties, lots of bicycles and thrifted treasures.  Come say hi!

----

blog    shop    twitter
Dragonflight Apparel is the brain child of freelance graphic designer and generally creative person Amanda Cobb. Home to unique, screenprinted flights of fancy, here you'll find clothing with custom designs of a whimsical, fantastical, and elemental nature. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and screenprinted by hand. DA is still fairly new, so stop by often to see what new things I've cooked up!

----

So go stop by and tell them I said hello--they'll know what it means. And don't forget to check out all the rest of the sexy awesome folks in my side bar.

I'll be back tonight with the winners of the October ad space giveaway! 

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...