Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Favorite Accessories for Fall

I have come to really love the changing of the seasons. In the fall, the air feels crisp, but not yet quite cold. The leaves change to brilliant earthy colors, and there is just nothing like the fruits and vegetables of autumn harvest.

I have also found that it is the perfect time of year to accessorize--you can layer up without being too hot or too cold! It's a fashion dream!
Know what I mean?

Some more things I have learned:
1. I seem to prefer to look off to the left in photographs. Hmm!
2. My mom and my sister also love fall accessories--they helped out with this photo shoot, and I easily have twice as many photos to choose from. You'll be seeing more from our adventures today!
3. When climbing ravines in a short skirt, proceed with caution!

Come back later today for the next blogiversary giveaway--it's a good one!

♥ Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I definitely love tights during colder weather. Not sure about the hats as my head tends to sweat. LOL Scarves I can do once in a while if needed, but I do get hot easily. I'd love to get new cardigans or blazers as I don't really have much of those. This is a cool post! Thanks for sharing!

    A Ladybug's Life

    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sonnia! I just started rocking the tights last year, and I'm having fun playing with colors. I just bought a blue pair that I'm trying to figure out what to do with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm one of those girls who wears cardigans even when it's 95 degrees outside. I am branching out in the skirt department and I'm on the lookout for more tights so my leggies don't freeze this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes! I love being able to layer and wear tights again after the hot summer... plus I grew out my hair this summer, specifically so it would look better in wool hats (crazy, I know).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...