Ruche will keep you comfy in and out of the water.
2. Try some Ecco Bella vegan lipstick in an unexpected shade.
3. These ModCloth shades provide style and protection from the sun. Yes!
4. Badger Sunblock uses skin-friendly zinc-oxide instead of chemicals to give you sun protection.
5. Don't forget a floppy hat (this one from Urban Outfitters)! It looks adorable, and it'll keep your face and neck young.
6 & 7. If you haven't read Committed or Eat Pray Love from Ms. Gilbert, you have to! You just have to!!
8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen is this summer's addicting read
**I don't have a link for finding a sexy man, but once you do, snag his old button-up for a hot and versatile cover-up!
(Friends, did you notice the emphasis on protecting yourself from the sun while still looking devastatingly yummy? Monique Reavis would be so proud!)