Monday, June 13, 2011

Dream Job E-Course: The Review

This week I purchased Elsie and Emma's Dream Job E-Course and I found it, in a word, delightful. Wait, one word just won't do...I found it to be inspiring, informative, and truly impressive. Allow me to tell you why.


The Dream Job E-Course promises to share practical and personal lessons these savvy entrepreneurs have learned over ten years. It includes tips for launching an independent business and includes 21 learning sessions that range from branding, product development, vending platforms, a first year business plan, and everything in between.

The girls deliver on these promises and more. The course is bursting with thoughtful information, constructive guidelines, and powerful planning tips supported by years of passion and hard work. Furthermore, it contains actionable content in the form of "homework" so readers can begin brainstorming and planning immediately (I know I did!).

This course is appropriate for dreamers who are prepared to launch, or maybe just improve, their business, whether as a hobby, part-time job, or full-time-quit-your-day-job-and-go-for-it! $38 buys tips, planning materials, legal resources, and serious inspiration. If you're sincere about your business, start with the Dream Job E-Course.

♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. I've been dying to buy this e-course...and now I want to even more! (I just won't have time until the fall to work on it.) Thanks for the great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! It's always good to hear feedback about these classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much never disappointed with Elsie's content!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...