Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Art Journal

Hi friends, I'm working on a great summer DIY, but in the meantime, I thought I'd show you a few of my recent art journal pages.
I love magazines (can you tell?), but because they use a resource that I value (trees), I really try to work my magazines until there isn't much left. My favorite way to do this is to art journal my favorite images. I keep pages that inspire me so I can return to them and hopefully they can keep me inspired for longer than it takes to just leaf through this month's issue.

Do you keep an art journal? What are your favorite materials for it?

♥ Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I love my art journal, and find myself going in spurts. I have one that is just writing + doodles and I only use markers in that one. And the other one is a mix of tin foil and dry cleaner receipts and anything else I can find. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...