Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Would Journal Project

A few weeks ago, Lindsay from Scenic Glory made a post about the What Would Journal Project.

Here's how it works: Lindsay bought some cute journals, participants get them for a week to fill out with a few pages, and then they get sent back to Lindsay to go to the next person. Cute, right? Her plan is to catalog the pages so we can see what other pages look like.

I thought it was a great idea, so I offered to start another journal to help keep it going. Here are my pages:
If you love this project and you want to participate, let Lindsay know! And if you get my journal, leave a link to your pages in the comments below so I can go check them out!

♥ Shannon

1 comment:

  1. OMG SO BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to pass this one along...you are amazing shannon. truly amazing!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...