Thursday, July 14, 2011

Midnight in Paris Inspired

We saw Midnight in Paris this week and it was divine-- very lovely and whimsical. It paid homage to any romantic's notion of Paris while holding onto entertaining characters and a fun story. It also doesn't hurt that I absolutely idolize Rachel McAdams...

What I really cannot stop thinking about is the fashion! Here are some of my favorite things:
Images courtesy of Sony Pictures Classic via IMDb 
The period fashion was divine--especially the headpieces--but I just couldn't get enough of the modern costume design.

Have you seen it? Did you love it?

♥ Shannon

2 comments:

  1. It's on my list of must see movies. And now I am all itchy to see it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really want to see this movie! What cute fashions from it too :) Just stopped over from FTLOB and wanted to say hello. Hope you are having a great Friday!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...