Monday, September 14, 2015

Final Post?

Is anyone out there?
Photo courtesy of D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

So, it's been almost two years since I last posted here on Little Luck Tree. I was always dreaming up posts, but then so much time had passed I started to feel like my next post needed to be, you know, significant and brilliant and totally on brand with my new career and perfect and...well...that was a lot of pressure.

I kept wanting to find a way to make Little Luck Tree blend in with my new life, but I have finally come to a new realization: my time as a blogger is in the past.

I am a 100% committed, full-time, professional, working actor. I'm also writing and directing.

In order to become the best story-teller I can be, I have to give this career my full attention. It's time to officially retire here at Little Luck Tree, which is bittersweet because blogging has introduced me to wonderful new friends, inspired me, and challenged me in very fun ways.

Thank you to everyone who has ever stopped by this blog--your support has encouraged me so much throughout the years!

And if you're still out there and you want to continue to follow me along down this Hollywood road, big things are happening. You can find me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and my website. I hope you will.

Finally, here's a little video I made for anyone who has ever been obsessed with a cat:



  ♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. AFR Dynamics offers the same day emergency repair services at no extra so that you don’t have to go a single day without the comfort you deserve. Our

    experienced technicians thoroughly assess the A/C systems and provide full-service repair at lower costs.

    Our Services-
    Affordable Air Conditioning Service
    Chandler Air Conditioning Service
    air conditioning repair glendale
    Mesa AC services
    HVAC repair service
    ac service mesa az

    Contact Us
    AFR Dynamics
    502 E Ingram St.Mesa AZ , 85203
    Phone - (480) 275-7535
    Website- https://afrdynamics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. File is not a Win32 application in Windows 10 . Microsoft, the developer of Windows, has registered several trademarks, each of which denote a family of Windows operating systems that target a specific sector of the computing industry. As of 2014, the following Windows families are being actively developed.
    The option you choose depends on a few factors, such as what type of printer you are using or network access restrictions. To proceed, look at the following list and select the option that best pertains to particular your situation.

    How to free up space and clean the C drive from unnecessary files. How to find a printer IP addressThere are a few ways to find the IP address for a printer on your network.The option you choose depends on a few factors, such as what type of printer you are using or network access restrictions. To proceed, look at the following list and select the option that best pertains to particular your situation.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Very well displayed. Thanks for the post. It was very interesting.
    Footwear photo editing services

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...