Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snowy New Year's Eve

What do you wear when you go dancing for New Year's, but it's snowing outside? This is what I've come up with:
Gold sparkly dress + overcoat (please let there be a coat check...) + comfortable snow boots / dancing boots. Also, a red lip. Obviously.

I don't have any New Year's Resolutions this year. I kind of started mine in September: be mindful, be grateful, be calm. I am, however, very excited that I will officially be starting Project Life in 2014, which I hope will help me actively make more memories and cherish the little stuff in life.

Wherever you are, thank you for sticking with me and reading my long-neglected little blog. I hope you have the Happiest New Year yet!!

♥ Shannon

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...