Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Snowy New Year's Eve

What do you wear when you go dancing for New Year's, but it's snowing outside? This is what I've come up with:
Gold sparkly dress + overcoat (please let there be a coat check...) + comfortable snow boots / dancing boots. Also, a red lip. Obviously.

I don't have any New Year's Resolutions this year. I kind of started mine in September: be mindful, be grateful, be calm. I am, however, very excited that I will officially be starting Project Life in 2014, which I hope will help me actively make more memories and cherish the little stuff in life.

Wherever you are, thank you for sticking with me and reading my long-neglected little blog. I hope you have the Happiest New Year yet!!

♥ Shannon

3 comments:

  1. love your dress! you look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Katie! I was glad to finally discover a sparkly dress!

      Delete
  2. Apeejay Business Center Provides shared office space in pune and shared office space pune or shared office space on Rent suitable to your Business in pune at competitive Rates.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...