Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Valentine's Day? Oh no no. I say Valentine's Week! Here's some pink and red to get you in the mood!
Such soft colors! These Urban Outfitters curtains are dreamy.
This makes me want to go buy a butterfly punch and make a day of it! How precious for a nursery!
These cookies are perfection. Just...brilliant.
 Such a sweet etsy print. Love love love.
What a great door! Brought to you by honeytree.
I met Sara Richard at the Baltimore ComicCon last year; she knows how to make bad ass look lovely!
I can't quite get this lovely out of my mind. I *might* have to make one!!
Oh eighteen25, you can do no wrong!!!
Jenna's calligraphy is stunning. Always.
Heart picture garlands are such a precious way to personalize decorations! Love it!

I'll be posting Valentine's Day treats and projects all week, so stay tuned!

♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...