Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Wore: Skinny Jeans!!

Guess what I did? I bought a pair of skinny jeans!
Outfit Details: Jeans, Shirt: GAP; Blazer: Express; Pumps: Madden Girl; Messenger Bag: Fossil
This is a huge development. I've got some curves on me, so finding jeans has always been a challenge--I've never dared to even attempt skinny jeans.
But this year has been a transformation for me. I've developed a deep love affair with yoga, I went completely vegan, I began to meditate...and somewhere along the way, my body image has transformed too.

A few other things:
--Matt and I found a place in Hollywood!
--Our furniture isn't here yet.
--We sleep--with our cat--on a twin air mattress. Talk about cozy!

♥ Shannon

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!! I love the pop of red in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't convert to skinny jeans for the longest time, either - but now I love them!! You look great, keep rockin' them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I can totally relate to the hesitancy over skinny jeans: I wrote about my first pair of skinny jeans on my blog a few weeks ago. Here's the link if you have a chance to check it out: http://stairsmagazine.blogspot.com/2011/12/essential-test-intro-to-skinny-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so awesome on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...