Friday, October 29, 2010

Jack O'Lantern Inspiration

There are some truly amazing pumpkin-carvers out there. I've been browsing for inspiration, and here are some of my favorites.

To start with, Martha Stewart has some amazing Halloween-themed pumpkins! I love the details:
This moth and candlestick are so haunted mansion!
 This frisky kitty is using a popular new trend: the layered carving approach for different lighting. The effect here is great!
 I love this pair of actually haunted mansions. With the layered carving look again!
This guy looks amazing--I especially love the key detail!
Another great trend is floral designs. This one is from Janice on design*sponge.
This one is Martha Stewart again. Not your traditional Halloween theme, but perfect for fall!
Then, of course, there are the pop culture ones. As a secret Star Wars fan, I just love this!
And then of course there are the precious final touches. Classic Martha!

What will you be carving this year?
♥ Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...