Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Life--Week 2

Is it weird that January is almost over? The concept of time passing always seems to blow my mind. Anyway, here are my pages from this week:
I printed Matt's panoramic photo on two 4x6 images and cropped out the overlapping part so I could include the shot in my page this week. How do you include pano's in your Project Life?

I've got to confess, I don't love that the 4x6 cards in the Midnight Edition all have the white blocks on them. I don't know what to put in that white space...I wouldn't want a title or journaling on the edge of a sheet because that breaks the Golden Ratio rule and then I panic. So I'm left sort of confused about what to put in there! Any suggestions?

For these pages, I used the Project Life Core Kit - Midnight Edition, the We R Memory Keepers Albums Made Easy - Simply Happy, and the Project Life Page Protectors - Design A.

1 comment:

  1. Telcan offers you Business Phone Service pricing advice and the ability to request free quotes from leading local and national business phone plan services.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...